Friday, 6 January 2012

Decorative shelves

 I wanted some shelves to display some of my ornaments on so I bought these sheleves from Hobbycraft. I bought two and glued them together to create more compartments. I had recently had my room redecorated so I painted these shelves with a tester pot which I had left over from when I was deciding on the colour. I then added Tilda stickers in the different compartments and at the sides.



I added stickers at the sides of the shelves for extra decoration.

I made these birds in three different designs. They were in Mollie Makes magazine a few months ago.





2 comments:

  1. I really like the birds, very inspiring to put them in the shelves, it will look lovely in your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your comment Kat I'm really glad you like the birds.

    ReplyDelete