Sunday, 22 January 2012

More Decorative Shelves

Here is another idea using the small shelves featured in my earlier post called Decorative Shelves. This one sits on the top of a bookshelf a displays a few of my craft supplies.
I painted the shelves with a tester pot of paint and used wrapping paper to decorate the back of the individual compartments.
I bought a set of small glass bottles from Cox and Cox and I filled them with different items including seed beads and small shells.

I also added a small bottle of fine glitter and filled another glass bottle with tiny buttons to fill another compartment.

Sequins are also used to fill a glass bottle, this is a lovely way to make a feature of your craft supplies.  

The set of glass bottles included a variety of different sized bottles including a larger one which didn't fit in the shelves so I just placed it to the side of the shelves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment