Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Granny squares

I was trying out some different styles of crocheted granny squares from patterns in the Handbook of Crochet Stitches by Betty Barnden. This is supposed to be a three colour square but I only had two colours of wool that matched, I think that they look quite nice with only two colours anyway. Eventually I am going to make a blanket from them but it will definitely take quite a while...it'll be a project that I can keep coming back to and by the end of the year I'll hopefully have a nice big crocheted blanket for my bed. In the meantime I need to go out and buy some more balls of wool!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I invite you to look at my blog! I sew clothes and bags! Follow me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I would love to look at your blog but could you please tell me the adress :) Thanks

      Delete