Saturday, 18 February 2012

The Makery Emporium and Sew N Sew

I went shopping in Bath on Friday and visited The Makery Emporium and Sew N Sew. I had never visited these two shops before but now they are at the top of my list for shops to visit when I go to Bath. Sew N Sew is located in the Guildhall Market on stalls 11-15. They sell a large range of ribbons and trims, card making supplies, sewing supplies, jewellery making supplies and much more.
These were my purchases at the Sew N Sew stall.

I thought this ribbon was a really good idea, you can cut up the ribbon
to make separate labels to sew into your makes.

I also bought this delicate fine chain.

I love bobble trim so I just had to buy this mini cream trim.

This cute buttons will be perfect for decorating my makes.

This beautiful lace was a must buy.

I also bought this lace, there was a large variety of different lace trims to choose from.
The Makery Emporium is located at 16 Northumberland Place. It is a small shop but full of lovely treasures. There are glass jars and pretty china bowls full of buttons, beads and crocheted flowers. They also sell a lovely selection of fabrics available to buy in fat quarters or by the metre. There's even a friendly dog named Rufus to greet you!

Here are the lovely selection of things that I bought from The Makery Emporium.

I bought this pack of four different pieces of felt in beautiful colours.

I loved these printed wooden buttons with pretty floral patterns on.

I bought this fat quarter of fabric in a lovely design. It features flowers, birds, butterflies and bunnies!
My pockets are now quite considerably lighter after all the craft supplies I bought! But I hope that if you didn't know about these shops you now visit them and love them as much as I did. Now you have seen the things I bought look out for them in some of my future makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment