Sunday, 26 February 2012

Vintage Fair

Yesterday I went to a vintage and handmade fair in Chipping Sodbury, there was actually two vintage fairs on, both were full of lovely vintage china, buttons and many handmade items. I just wanted to show you the things that I bought because they are so lovely.
These are all the items that I bought from the vintage fair, there was a larger
 vintage fair on in Chipping Sodbury and a smaller one on the same day, I bought
these things from the smaller vintage fair.

This lovely vintage plate was on sale for only a £1, its very small and is in perfect
condition there's not a single chip in it!

I love the beautiful vintage floral pattern on this plate.

This handmade guinea pig even has a name written on the bottom of it!
This guinea pig is called Eifion, the stall had lots of different guinea pigs
and penguins on and each of them had a different name.

This cameo brooch was a must buy for only £4.


This hand painted brooch is so pretty, I love the colours used.

2 comments: