Saturday, 3 March 2012

Crocheted Flower and Heart Bracelets

I made this crocheted bracelet out of individually crocheted flowers, the flowers were made from a pattern in Cute and Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench. I made the flowers in three different colours and then I sewed them together so that they overlapped each other. I added a clasp at the end of the bracelet to fasten it. I used a 1.5mm crochet hook to make the flowers so that my bracelet didn't turn out too big.





I made this heart bracelet using crochet hearts. The crochet heart pattern I used can be found here - http://saltforthespirit.blogspot.com/2009/02/itty-bitty-crochet-heart-tutorial.html. I then sewed the hearts together and added a clasp at the end of the bracelet, this was really quick to make because the hearts are really simple and take no time at all to make. 




No comments:

Post a Comment