Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Decorated Boxes

For ages I have had two of those gold shiny cardboard boxes that you can get from most craft stores knocking around. I wasn't too keen on their shininess, so I decided it was time to make a use for them. So using patterned paper and PVA glue I covered the boxes. I then glued on small buttons and diamante gems in a heart shape on top of each box. I also wrote 'Pins' in the middle of one of the hearts. As you can probably guess I use this box to store pins in! In the other box I store brad pins although my supplies of these are looking rather depleted at the moment! I hope this gives you an idea of how to decorate an unused box.





1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you to receive a Liebster Award! Just visit my blog post to see how to claim it http://butterflyintheblossomtree.co.uk/2012/03/liebster-award/

    Congratulations! X

    ReplyDelete