Friday, 2 March 2012

Handmade Cards

I made this selection of different cards so that I always have a few to spare when I need a quick card!

For this card I used outline stickers and stuck them onto thick card, I then coloured them with watercolour paints and cut the flowers out from the card. I used foam pads to attach them to the card. I also used brad pins and cut up a self adhesive flower ribbon  to add extra decoration.


On this card I also used outline stickers which I stuck onto plain card and then cut them out and attached them to the card with foam pads.


I used carefully placed brad pins to decorate a piece of patterned paper and I also cut out flowers from a piece of patterned paper.


On this card I added fabric and paper flowers and brad pins to add decoration to the centre of the card.


This card was very simple to make using three cupcake stickers, some mirrored paper, an outline sticker and the patterned paper was actually cut from a clothing catalogue!


This card was made using free printable patterned paper from the Internet and outline stickers that have been stuck onto patterned paper and then cut out.

No comments:

Post a Comment