Friday, 9 March 2012

Spring Rabbit

I know its not properly spring yet but how could I resist showing you this spring rabbit! I made it from a pattern in Crafting Springtime Gifts by Tonne Finnanger. For the body of the rabbit I used a plain cotton fabric and just look at those cute gingham ears! My rabbit is probably the best dressed rabbit in town in a brushed cotton pinafore, trousers and even a little hat! I used a decorative stitch on my sewing machine and a brightly coloured thread to embellish the clothes. A sweet little face has been added, she has french knot eyes and a satin stitch nose and a subtle bit of colour has been added to the cheeks with a red pastel. This little spring rabbit is very happy here, relaxing on a nice comfy chair with two handmade cushions!







No comments:

Post a Comment