Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Mini Vintage Teacup and Plate

This mini vintage teacup and saucer were found by my sister when she was having a clear out the other day. I'm not sure where they came from, but I think they might have been a gift. My sister kindly gave them to me along with another mini teacup and a teapot. I am now using the teacup to store a few pretty beads in. I'm going to display the plate with my growing collection of vintage china. For the other teacup that I mentioned I  am planning to make a cross stitched pincushion, but I have so many other things that I want to make this might not happen for a while (plus I've just got the latest issue of Cross Stitcher magazine so that might distract me a bit!).




2 comments:

  1. very pretty. you're lucky to have them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou,yes I know I'm glad that they were found instead of being hidden away :)

      Delete