Monday, 21 May 2012

Teeny Tiny Crochet Flower Pattern

The other night I was trying out a few crocheted flower patterns, I was really looking for one that would make up a very small flower. But even when I was using the smallest crochet hook and yarn that I have none of them were small enough. So I had a go at making up my own pattern and I thought I would share it with you.

I used a 0.75mm hook and Debbie Bliss Rialto Lace yarn to make this flower.
Begin with a magic ring
Make 10dc into the ring and pull tail tightly to close ring.
ss into the first dc to make a circle
*2ch, 1htr in next st, 2ch, ss in next stitch*
Repeat from* four more times to make a flower with five petals
Fasten off and weave in the loose yarns

I was thinking of making a lot of these flowers and making a bracelet with them or you could sew them around the neck of a t-shirt for a little handmade touch.
This is the first time that I have written a pattern so if you have any problems I'll be happy to help you. I would also love to hear what you have used the flowers for so please don't hesitate to leave a comment
I hope you enjoy making this.

No comments:

Post a Comment