Sunday, 27 May 2012

Vintage Fair

A while ago I went to a vintage and handmade fair in Chipping Sodbury, you may remember my post about it http://handmadebyhannahblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/vintage-fair.html. The fair had a few different stalls to the last one including a stall selling bucket loads of keys and watch faces. There was another vintage fair there yesterday so I went along and got a few buys. I finally got a vintage teacup after a long time of searching for one and I also bought a few haberdashery items.


This is my vintage teacup, it was only £3.00! I love it because it is so decorative and colourful.




This is the lace I bought, it is so pretty!



I also bought this silk thread, it is so beautiful that I'm not going to use it for sewing, it'll just be a pretty vintage decoration.

These lace butterflies are beautiful and will be perfect for embellishing items.

I bought this pack of vintage and new scraps of lace, material and ribbons and embellishments.

The pack included embroidered fabrics and intricate lace.





No comments:

Post a Comment