Thursday, 21 June 2012

Vintage Layered Button Necklace

This vintage layered button necklace was made from a kit that was given to me as a gift. The kit is by The Button Company http://www.buttoncompany.co.uk/ and I love it! I was given the kit in the evening and I was going to wait until the next day to open the box so that I could take a photo of the kit in the packaging to show you. But I just couldn't wait to start making the necklace!

When you make the necklace you have to push the buttons as close together as possible meaning that the necklace is double sided, so when you fancy a change you can just swap the necklace round. I love how the buttons are all different and all of the different colours work really well together too. I might make some more necklaces using the same technique but different buttons.



No comments:

Post a Comment