Sunday, 1 July 2012

Crocheted Bow Necklace

I made this cute and preppy necklace by crocheting a bow out of Debbie Bliss Rialto lace. To make the bow, I crocheted a long strip and folded the two ends towards the centre and sewed them to secure, I then crocheted a thin rectangle which I sewed around the centre of the bow. Then I crocheted a very long rectangle and sewed the centre of this to the back of the bow, this part forms what it meant to look like the ends of the bow. Using jump rings I attatched the chain at either side of the bow and added a clasp at the top of the chain. I made the chain quite short so that the bow would sit just below my neck when worn. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi dear friend, I like this necklace. I am trying to make the same. This is so cute..:))
    Thank you and best wishes...:))
    xoxo
    http://becktovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thankyou for your comment :)
      I'm really glad you like the necklace. If you have any questions about how I made it feel free to ask.
      You're welcome xxx

      Delete