Thursday, 5 July 2012

Wire Heart Rings

I made these three heart rings from 22 gauge wire. I made them by bending the wire to create the heart shapes at either both ends of the ring, or just one end. I was really just experimenting with different sizes and numbers of hearts. Also, the great thing about these rings is that it is easy to make a ring that fits your finger due to the fact that the ring is open at the front so it can be easily adjusted. I will post a tutorial to show you how to make the ring with two hearts when I have a few spare moments to photograph the method!







2 comments:

  1. these turned out wonderfully. i think the first one is my favorite :)
    thank you for sharing them
    laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Laura, the first one is my favourite too!You're welcome :)

      Delete