Sunday, 9 September 2012

Fabric Flower Necklace

You may remember my post about a fabric flower that I made into a hair clip http://handmadebyhannahblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/fabric-flower-hairpin.html. Well, I love these flowers so much that I have also made them in a necklace as well. The instructions for how to make up the flowers is in All Sewn Up by Chloe Owens. I made the flowers quite small and used different smaller scale prints for the petals. I sewed the flowers together at the corner of the petals to attach them together. The fabric buttons in the centre of each flower are from Cath Kidston. I attached a chunky textured chain to finish off the necklace.





2 comments:

  1. Your blog is fantastic!!! I love that. Come in and comment? :3 www.very-optimistic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I'm really pleased you've been enjoying reading my blog :)

      Delete