Thursday, 20 September 2012

Inspiration Sketchbook Update

You might remember a few days ago I posted about my inspiration sketchbook, well I thought I'd give you an update about how it's been going. Recently I've been demolishing old Laura Ashley catalogues cutting out beautiful photos. When I'm finished with them there isn't many pages left that I haven't cut up! I'm sure I'll get lots of inspiration from them in the future!



 


I still have lots of pictures to stick in too!
















P.S. Sorry that my posting has been a bit on and off recently. You might have noticed that I like to post about something every other day, well I've just started my A2 courses at Sixth Form and at the moment I've had a lot of work to do! So, it's a sad fact but I haven't been making that much recently. Can you believe it?! No I know, I can't either! I know this year is going to be a lot more busy, but I hope that things will calm down a bit soon and then I can get back to more making, hopefully on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment