So what is it? Well, the sunshine award is given to bloggers who "creatively and positively inspire others".
Part of the award is that the blog writer has to answer a few questions about themselves. So here's a little bit about me...
- Favourite places to visit? Italy, Paris and Bath.
- Favourite colours? Pink and white.
- Other interests? Fashion, I love the work of designer Erdem.
- Sweet or savoury (food)? Sweet, especially cupcakes!
- Favourite season? Summer.
- Favourite gemstone? I can't get enough of pearls.
- Favourite magazines? I love magazines, my favourites are Mollie Makes, Cross Stitcher, Vogue and Elle.
- Favourite artists/ textile artists? Chloe Owens, Jo Butcher, Kate Wilson, Leonardo Da Vinci, Botticelli, the list could just go on!
- Best crafty shops/ websites? Bijoux Beads, The Makery, Sew N Sew at the Guildhall market in Bath, Liberty, The Cotton Patch, Josy Rose, Wool Bath, also there is a small material shop near Wool Bath.
- Favourite pattern? Anything floral, but particularly if its vintage too.
Je Ne Sais Quoi http://jenesaisquoifashion.blogspot.co.uk/
Three Red Apples http://threeredapples.blogspot.co.uk/
Cocoa & Heart http://cocoaandheart.blogspot.co.uk/
Jennie Sandford http://www.jenniesandford.com/
retro mama http://retro-mama.blogspot.co.uk/
Miss Sews-it-all http://sewsitall.blogspot.co.uk/
The Crafty Folk http://crafty-folk.blogspot.co.uk/
daffodils & snowdrops http://daffodilsandsnowdrops.blogspot.co.uk/
Heidi Bears http://heidibearscreative.blogspot.co.uk/
I really enjoy reading these blogs and I am always inspired by them, so I hope that they enjoy receiving this award!
The rules of the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Put the Sunshine Award in a post or on your blog.
- Answer a few questions about yourself, about anything you like.
- Give the award to 10 (or more) other bloggers.
- Comment on the blogs that you have awarded to let them know.