Monday, 22 October 2012

Mollie Makes Christmas Book

On Saturday morning the Mollie Makes Christmas book turned up for me! I looked right through it straight away and I was not disappointed! The book is just as good as the magazines and it has now got me in a Christmassy mood. Yeah I know it's still only October!
 
All the projects are so lovely and the great thing about this book is the range of different techniques such as crochet, stamp making, embroidery and much more (it's far from your average Christmas book full of old fashioned cards). Also, this might sound a bit weird, but the paper the book is made from is lovely (you'll understand if you have the book). My first projects from this book have got to be the crochet reindeer and the paper Christmas tree, oh and the felted houses! But I think I'll just end up making everything, my house is going to be choc-a-bloc with decorations this year! This is the best book for all you lovers of Mollie Makes, you need this in your life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment