Sunday, 4 November 2012

Lino cut feather stamp

Inspired by the Mollie Makes Christmas book I have been having a go at making a lino cut stamp. The stamps in the book were obviously Christmas themed and I wanted to try out making a non-Christmassy themed stamp first of all, so I drew a simple feather design. I then cut out around the feather design to create the stamp below. I think that the print created would be great for using on brown paper tags and I love the texture and rustic look that the stamp creates.



2 comments:

  1. this turned out really cute. i love feathers...
    i hope your sunday has been fun.
    laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Laura, it will definitely save me from having to buy ready made stamps now!
    Thankyou, I hope you had a good Sunday too :)

    ReplyDelete