Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Vintage Jumble Sale

In a previous post I mentioned going to a vintage jumble sale in Rangeworthy and getting a lot of vintage buys for pretty good prices! Well, there was another one last Saturday which I went to. Once again I found a few good bargains! I even managed to find some of my favourite things, vintage china and cameos!
 
So I thought you might like to see what I bought. I am using a small floral patterned plate that I bought to keep my cameos in (the cameo brooch with the pearls was purchased on Saturday). I also got some more fabric. My fabric basket is now overflowing and I shouldn't really keep buying material but I just can't help it! I had to spend the whole of Monday morning refolding fabric and organising the whole thing! I bought two lovely sheets of paper as well.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment