Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Updates...oh and some crocheted doilies

Last time I wrote about some blogging problems, well today I thought I'd just let you know what I've been up to all this time. I have been pretty busy on my crocheted blanket and the stack of granny squares was getting too tall to handle so I have started sewing more squares together now.
 
Oh and is anyone else excited for Christmas? I am! Although I still haven't finished making my presents, actually I haven't even started. Well it's getting a bit late you might say but I've never been one for starting Christmas crafting in August. I've really got to get on with it though, intensive present making to come...
 
Um okay this is weird but I was just writing this post and I thought I'll just see if I can upload any images and it worked! What is going on? But I'm not complaining... just shh don't tell Blogger!
 
So you want to see my crocheted doilies I made from a free gift in Mollie Makes?
 

2 comments:

  1. love the dollies, and the color of them.
    i am super excited for Christmas this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Laura :)
      Me too! I hope you have a really good Christmas.

      Delete