Friday, 25 January 2013

Fashion Friday: Cath Kidston

A Cath Kidston catalogue came in the post this week and I must say although I'm a huge Cath Kidston fan, few of the clothes have really been my taste before. Perhaps I thought there was a bit too much granny and not enough chic. But the new clothes this season seemed perfectly granny chic. Not all the new season clothes in the catalogue are on the website yet, but these are a few of my favourites. There seems to be a navy spotty and floral print theme running through and what's not to love about that? The garments have just the right amount of vintage style through the floral prints but the cut and style brings them brilliantly up to date. Plus I love Cath Kidston bags and how nice is that spot frame bag?




Images from http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment