Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Happy Birthday Handmade by Hannah!

Handmade by Hannah is one year old today! I can't believe it's been a year already, but I've enjoyed writing every single post (I've written 168 of them by the way!). Handmade by Hannah has come a long way since this time last year and it's now on the first page of Google! (when you search Handmade by Hannah). I'd like to say thank you to all my lovely readers and I hope you continue reading Handmade by Hannah for many years to come.
 
So it seems like a fairly appropriate time to write about the Christmas presents I made. There is another present that I made but I couldn't find it today. The picture is one that I painted of the Pantheon in Rome, it's my Dad's favourite building so I made this for him. The second picture I made for my sister using pieces of patterned fabric and free machine embroidery. I created an Eiffel tower shape and then cut flowers from patterned fabric and sewed them on as well.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment