Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Paper cut

Anyone that knows me knows that I am not very good at starting with beginners projects. I'll do at least one simple thing when I'm starting off with something new and then I like to move straight on to something more complicated. A few days ago I posted about starting paper cutting, well I have now started on this design from the same book and as you can see it is rather more complicated than the last one. I wanted to start something that was larger so that I could frame in when I've finished. This is the progress I've made so far, it's going to take me a while!





3 comments:

  1. Hiya I have just nominated you for a Liebster award! you can check my blog for more details
    http://xkawaiicutiex.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/nominated-for-liebster-award.html
    http://xkawaiicutiex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this are you going to be cutting out all the white bits? what a challenge but I bet it will look great when it is finished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, yes I will be cutting out all of the white parts. It is going to take me a long time, but I do quite like to have some projects that take me longer :) Thankyou for the award it's very kind of you

      Delete