Thursday, 24 January 2013

Quote and flowers artwork

Recently I have been doing some drawing experimenting with quotes and flowers. I have a notebook on hand when I am listening to music so that I can write down lyrics that will be perfect to use for artwork. You will probably recognise the style of this piece from some of my previous posts. I have been working with this style for a while (which was originally inspired by Katie Daisy among other artists) and have been developing the styles of fonts that I used as well as the way that I draw and paint the flowers. I have also been experimenting with the layout of the pieces. I love using text in my work and nature is always a heavy influence on my work and this is just one of the results of my experimentation.




No comments:

Post a Comment