Friday, 19 April 2013

Fashion Friday: Tatty Devine

This weeks Fashion Friday is dedicated to one of my jewellery heroes, Tatty Devine. I think I first heard about Tatty Devine in an issue of Mollie Makes and I have been in love with their designs ever since. I love the use of bright and bold Perspex shapes and I adore the quirkiness and originality of the pieces. The Tatty Devine website (http://www.tattydevine.com/) sells everything from small pendant necklaces to large statement jewellery and as you know I have a bit of a penchant for statement necklaces.

Tatty Devine was founded by Harriet Vine and Rosie Wolfenden in 1999 who met at art school and then went on to set up Tatty Devine (what a brilliant name by the way!).  Below I have picked out a few of my favourite pieces from the website, it was hard to choose just a few but I particularly love the lady and dog brooch.


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment