Sunday, 28 April 2013

Tilda sewing angel

I made this Tilda sewing angel from a kit that was given to me at Christmas. It has been a project that I have dipped in and out of for the past months as and when I had a chance to get my sewing machine out. You can get loads of these kits to make up different angels but this one was particularly appropriate for me because of my love of sewing, the kit even included a sewing machine made out of card to press out and put together. The kit was brilliant and included just about everything you needed to make the angel. If you can get your hands on a Tilda angel kit don't hesitate to buy one, they sell some at John Lewis and Panduro Hobby http://www.pandurohobby.co.uk/ as well as other Tilda goodies which are hard to resist.




No comments:

Post a Comment