Sunday, 5 May 2013

Another little slice of the internet: Handmade by Hannah on Tumblr

If you want quick updates from my Handmade by Hannah you can visit my Tumblr page which I have just started this weekend, you can find it here http://handmade-by-hannah.tumblr.com/. I will use this to publish shortened versions of the posts that I write for Handmade by Hannah with a link back here if you want to read the whole post and see all of the pictures included. There will also be extras on my Tumblr that you won't find here, I can't claim to be a brilliant photographer but I enjoy taking photos when I'm out and about so these will be included as well as inspiring quotes, music and I'll re-blog other people's Tumblr posts that I find interesting.
 
I've only added a few things at the moment but I can promise you there will be much more in the future and whenever I write a post for Handmade by Hannah it will be included on my Tumblr. Its the perfect way for you to catch up with Handmade by Hannah when you are short on time, so click that link up there and check it out.  Don't forget if you want to catch up with me elsewhere I am on Pinterest, Hannah (madebyhannah) and Twitter, Hannah @Made_By_Hannah.     

No comments:

Post a Comment