Friday, 31 May 2013

Fashion Friday: White

White is my new favourite colour brought on by the current trend for head to toe white dressing. Its just so pure and the absolute statement of simplicity. White has always been a classic colour, take the timeless white shirt for example but this summer white has really taken a dramatic change. Its gone from a colour to be worn alongside other colours sometimes pushed to the back of the wardrobe to very much a statement colour. So I have a sharp eye for anything white at the moment. For this week's Fashion Friday I have collated some of this seasons white looks. Lace, Broderie Anglaise, unadorned, leather, silk, chiffon,  basically anything white goes. White is the new black and will definitely remain so in my wardrobe no matter how much the fashion  world is favouring it. Oh and just to put this at rest I don't really have any concern for looking washed out I just want to be encircled in white fabric.
 
Image from www.harpersbazaar.com
 


Above three images www.style.com
From the Rochas Spring 2013 collection


Above three images from www.style.com
From the Simone Rocha S/S 2013 collection
 

No comments:

Post a Comment