Thursday, 20 June 2013

Bloglovin'

I just remembered to tell you about my Bloglovin' account. Its so bad because I did it last week and completely forgot to mention it, I actually even forgot I actually had a Bloglovin' account for a few days! Anyway I am on Bloglovin' which in case you didn't know is the replacement for Google Friend Connect. I think Google Friend Connect is going to be phased out pretty soon, so if my lovely followers could find me over on Bloglovin and follow me there that would be great. I would also love to welcome some new followers too. If you scroll down this page a bit there is a button on the right hand side of the post which says 'follow this blog with bloglovin', click on that button and it will lead you to my Bloglovin' page. Thank you and enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment