Sunday, 9 June 2013

Vintage style rose necklace

I have had the pendant setting that I used for this necklace for absolutely ages. Its just one of those things which I bought because I liked it and didn't really have a use in mind for it. Recently I ordered some beads from Bead Shop Scotland which I mentioned before and I bought a small rose cabochon which I actually had intended to use in a different necklace. When the parcel arrived I realised the cabochon didn't look as good as I thought it would in the intended necklace, out of chance I put the cabochon in the pendant setting and it fitted perfectly! So I immediately got the superglue out and then finished off the necklace with fine silver chain. I love absolutely love cameos and this necklace looks perfectly vintage.




No comments:

Post a Comment