Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Brush wrap

In the Mollie Makes Feathered Friends book there is a brush wrap, which when I was looking through the book I showed to my sister. She has a lot of makeup brushes and we have a holiday coming up so she asked if I could make it for her. She chose all the fabric and trims and I made it up, she decided to leave out the print from a stamp on the front. It is a good solution to carrying brushes safely and stop them from getting damaged in your makeup bag. the brush roll has a bit of wadding between the layers for protection. I always like to add a label to things I make from fabric so in this one I added a 'Handmade with love' label cut out from printed ribbon. The spare pockets leave space for future makeup brush purchases! I think I will make one sometime for my paint brushes.






No comments:

Post a Comment