Friday, 12 July 2013

Fashion Friday: Hello new season Ted

At 12.00 last Wednesday I sat at my laptop eagerly anticipating the start of the live streaming of the Ted Baker A/W 13 collection. If you missed it you can watch the catwalk show here on the new Ted Baker blog. I was not disappointed, as I knew I wouldn't be.
 
Below are just some of the items from the new season collection, new items keep appearing on the website so keep your eyes on it! I am absolutely in love with the new season prints especially the 'Oil painting' print which is the dark floral print and the 'timeless romantic' print which is the light pink floral print. I also tend to swing towards collections for A/W which include lighter colours, who said you have to wear only dark colours in Winter?
 
Of course the charm is in the finishing touches, just look at that jewelled collar on the white shirt, could it get any better? If you own any Ted Baker items you may have noticed that on the label there is always a different quote or saying which really defines Ted Baker as a standout label and enforces the brand's own description of themselves as 'no ordinary designer label'. It is these touches that really make me love Ted Baker clothing.
 
My next Ted Baker investment is the lovely floral print t-shirt and then the timeless romantic print jumper and yes, investment is how I justify buys from Ted Baker! They are investment pieces, so well made, in beautiful fabrics and prints with exquisite detailing. Worth keeping for a lifetime.
 

 

 
 Images from www.tedbaker.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment