Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Crochet work in progress

Last month I wrote about a brush wrap I had made for my sister and I mentioned that I would make one for my paintbrushes. I have become pretty much addicted to crochet recently and I miss it when I haven't picked up a hook and a ball of yarn in a while. So, to feed my crochet addictions I have finally started my brush wrap and have decided to use crochet for the outer fabric of the brush wrap. I'm using a new stitch which I haven't tried before, I think its called fan stitch and I picked out three balls of wool from my stash to make this. I'm hoping I will have enough of the colours of yarn to make the piece long enough but I have a plan if not. I rarely have periods of time when I'm not making something and I like to have a 'sofa project', this crochet piece is currently keeping me busy in the evenings.


No comments:

Post a Comment