Friday, 23 August 2013

Fashion Friday: Zara purchases

So its official: Zara is my new favourite high street shop. For affordable and beautiful clothes it's absolutely perfect. Recently I've made a few purchases from Zara, I meant to do this post last week but when I got round to taking the pictures I realised the t-shirt was in the wash! So I managed to get my buys together this week to show you.
 
I'm in love with A/W's dark florals at the moment and I never can resist a statement necklace. A bomber jacket is not something I would normally go for, but made more luxurious in a silky fabric and in this beautiful floral print, its easy to throw on to make a plain outfit look fabulous. The t-shirt is, of course, a wardrobe staple and I love this one made in a crepe like fabric with a knitted band at the necklace. The necklace absolutely dazzles in sunlight and looks brilliant with both the jacket and t-shirt, until I can afford real diamonds this will suit me perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment