Monday, 16 September 2013

Cross stitch bookmark

I was given a cross stitch bookmark kit for my birthday which was back in June. I've got back into cross stitching recently after not having done any for a few months, so I decided to make the kit. It's such a beautiful design which has a really vintage feel. I had a nice surprise when I opened the kit and saw the small tassel because it was not pictured on the front of the packaging, I think finishes it off the bookmark beautifully. While it's not being used as a bookmark I'll find somewhere in my room to display it, it's too beautiful to be hidden in a book all the time.



4 comments:

  1. Holaa Hannah

    Es hermoso, soy principiante en punto cruz, hace tiempo busco el esquema, habrĂ¡ alguna posibilidad de regalarlo.
    suerte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celeste
      Unfortunately I don't know hardly any Spanish but I translated your comment and I can kind of understand what you said. But thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Any idea where the kit came from? Do you remember the specifics, like the name of the kit, the manufacturer, etc.? I'd love to be able to make one myself.Oh, and nice job, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia,
      Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the kit, I am pretty sure it would have come from John Lewis though, sorry I can't be of much help!

      Delete