Monday, 2 December 2013

Embroidery progress

It was a crazy, crazy week last week and the next two weeks until I break up for Christmas are going to be crazy too! I'm doing about 10 things at once at the moment! But I still love it, the next two weeks are focused on a project developing print and embroidery. Lots of foxes and letters; all will become clear because I have devised a plan to keep my blog going for the last two weeks at uni. I don't get much time to write more detailed posts but I'll post a picture now and then of the day's work with a little description when there's something to show! Also Wednesday is trip-to-the-Bath-Christmas-market-day; after a hard morning's work at uni of course! So for now here's the progress with the embroidered picture I've been working on, its almost there now, only the sky to finish!



 


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Thats amazing youve done a great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I certainly have been working on it for a long time! You might be interested in this post which I wrote a while ago, it explains a bit more about the piece - http://handmadebyhannahblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/embroidery-in-progress.html

      Delete