Sunday, 30 March 2014

Feather jar and punched glass bowl

This is one of those odd posts in which the things I have written about were just too pretty not to mention. I have accumulated quite a few guinea fowl feathers, some dyed and some un-dyed from various shops. I was in need of something to put them in as they were all still in the plastic bags they came in. I found the perfect glass jar from John Lewis amongst the wedding favours a few weekends ago. The jar is topped with a ceramic lid featuring a bird and is already full up with feathers of all colours ready for use in all kinds of projects. The other thing is this beautiful punched glass bowl from Waitrose which my Mum bought for me, as of yet I haven't put anything in it, but it'll probably be full up of little bits and bobs sometime soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment