Friday, 18 July 2014

Fashion Friday: Sunglasses

Now that we are right in the middle of summer it seems that the most used accessory is sunglasses. Nowadays there are so many different styles that you can really find something to suit you, whether that be a certain shape or a particular colour.
 
Sometimes it can be hard to find a style that you really love, it took me years and several pairs of sunglasses. So if you are stuck about which styles suit you the best thing to do is to go into a shop and try on as many different styles as possible. Also take someone with you because its always handy to get a second opinion. It also helps to avoid sunglasses which are the same shape as your face,
as this can look unflattering.
 
My personal favourite are sunglasses with round frames and I also love cat eye sunglasses but they look a bit strange on me. Still, I admire them on other people and aviator style sunglasses look really brilliant on people that suit them. A while ago I decorated a black pair of sunglasses with ceramic flowers, which are in the top of the photo below, its a brilliant way to add more interest to plain sunglasses.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment