Thursday, 7 August 2014

Colour tipped scarf

I mentioned that I was going to start knitting a scarf just before I went on holiday to the Isle of Wight. Well, I finished it a few days ago and here it is. I found the pattern on Purl Bee, which I think is the best place for contemporary knitting, crochet and sewing projects. The scarf is shown in two colour ways on Purl Bee and you can actually buy the exact yarns they use from their online shop, Purl Soho. But for me it is a little easier to just go out and buy them as Purl Soho is an American shop so delivery would be costly to the UK. I chose to knit my scarf in yellow, grey and white which I think is just one of the best colour combinations out there.  
 
I have so many patterns from Purl Bee lined up on my list to knit. But once I have finished the massive colour block scarf that I've been knitting I am going to make a jumper from a knitting patterns book I have. It will be the first garment I have ever knitted so I'm quite excited about starting it.
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment