Thursday, 28 August 2014

Seed stitch scarf

Here at last, my finished seed stitch scarf. I noticed from the first post in which I featured the scarf after I had completed a few rows that I have been knitting it since February, it really didn't seem that I had been making it for that long. The pattern was found on Purl Bee but I chose a slightly different colour palette. The original pattern has nine blocks of different colours but I left mine at eight because I felt it was long enough. At 99 stitches wide its pretty big, so I didn't feel it needed to be that long. I have just started my next knitting project which is an openwork pattern jumper made from off white linen yarn.


 




 
 



2 comments:

  1. I love this scarf great colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! If you are interested in seeing more of my work and my current projects you can visit my website at www.theperpetualmaker.com

      Delete